Paige is a valuable RAISE employee at The Roth Family JCC. She works one day at the Fitness Center and other in the preschool. Paige is quickly gaining the confidence she needs to interact with all of the teachers at the preschool. At work, Paige shows a willingness to learn and takes the initiative to look for things that need to be done— above and beyond her job description. Paige is a quick learner and according to her job coaches, a pleasure to work with. She stays on task and is focused and very observant. At Lunch and Learn, Paige is an active participant in all the group discussions and is always willing to ask questions to further her learning. Paige has demonstrated that she is a dependable employee who will do her best with any tasks assigned to her. We are lucky to have Paige on the RAISE team.
- PJ Library is Growing Into the New Year
- You have more time to get your free shofar!
- How to get a free shofar for the High Holidays
- TOP Jewish Foundation – Federation’s Foundation Department – Creates First Impact Investment Helping Orlando Residents in Crisis
- Comfort in community
- Here’s the new Melton lineup